Sunday, December 6, 2009
· Electric Vehicles is a good place to start. There is more and more American and foreign hybrid cars on the market today that are great for the environment and after the initial investment you save a load of money from fuel expenses. But with today’s economy not to many Americans can afford a nice new hybrid vehicle. There are alternatives if you want to start off small.
· Electric Cycles electric bicycles are great for toughs of you that want a little exercise and the option of power assist electric motor. Electric mopeds are great for going to work and back, to the market and other errands and are very stylish looking, a great money saver. Electric scooter, come in different sizes and there is one for every member of the family, there is kid scooters to adult scooter all loads fof fun while you save money.
· There is many other means of saving energy from recycling, to changing your light bulbs to energy efficient bulbs to conserving water. But bottom line it all helps to save the planet and it saves money in your wallet.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
· Electric cycles help save money in your wallet by helping you save on the high price of gasoline. They are a great alternate source of transportation.
· There are three main types of electric cycle’s electric scooters, electric bicycles, and electric mopeds. As seen on gogreenelectricbicycle.com .
· Electric scooters are smaller like for kids but there is larger ones that adults can ride. You can stand on the smaller ones the bigger scooters you can stand or sit.
· Electric Bicycles can look just like regular bicycles, to looking like motor scooters or vespa type or small motor cycles and they all have optional pedals in case you want to exercise.
· Electric Mopeds are somewhat bigger and faster and some of them are quite stylish looking and can save big money on fuel cost. Some of these mopeds could go as fast as 60 Mph. Always wear a helmet.
Monday, November 9, 2009
- Electric Bicycles Stop Global Warming may be not, a least not alone or by them selves. But of course every little bit wouldn't hurt and it would be a start.
- Its Everybody responsibility to pitch in and do their share to help whether it’s recycling, saving power, saving water, it really the right thing to do.
- Electric Bicycles are a good source of saving energy. A good alternate source of transportation for all. While saving money in your pocket. Less fuel bills more money in your pocket makes sense.
- Other Sources the green market is growing bigger everyday from Solar, to wind to hybrid cars, electric scooters and mopeds. There is something for everybody and we can all start helping out today.